How does this happen??? Christmas is only a couple of days away. Are you ready? If you need a quick Christmas card, try this one. It's simple and fun but best of all, it only takes minutes to make.
- The base of the above card is Whisper White measuring 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".
- Use Pool Party ink and the snowflake stamp from the Tin of Tags stamp set (item #142180) to create the background.
- Add a layer of Real Red card stock measuring 3 x 3.
- Make a mask measuring 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and punch a circle in the center using the 2" circle punch.
- Place the mask over the Whisper White card stock and lightly sponge inside the circle using Pool Party ink.
- Using the Tin of Tags stamp set and Black Memento ink, stamp the sentiment in the center of the circle.
- Add the sentiment at an angle onto the Real Red layer.
- Punch a Santa Hat using the Jolly Hat Builder Punch (item #141847) and add to corner of the sentiment using a dimensional.
Do you need a quick gift? How about a unique gift box filled with candy. With the help of the Envelope Punch Board and the Scoring Tool, this little gift box is not as difficult as it might look. I love the star pattern in the top.
If you need any crafting supplies, please be sure to check out my ONLINE STORE open 24/7 for your convenience!
As always, I am "at your Serviss" so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions I can help with.