Stampin' Up! has discounts and benefits for the hobby demonstrator and the business demonstrator and you can choose which type of demonstrator you want to be. I started as a hobby demonstrator, and after experiencing how fun and easy it was to share my hobby, decided to up my game and become a business demonstrator. The choice is always yours!
As a demonstrator, here are the discounts and benefits you could enjoy:
- Choose $125 of your favorite items as part of your Starter Kit and pay just $99
- Enjoy an every day discount of 20% off Stampin' Up! products
- Get sneak peak of what's to come and order select items one month in advance of catalog release
- Receive a free monthly Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator magazine filled with tips and inspiration
- Have complete access to video tutorials & project ideas on Stampin' Up! demonstrator web site
- Earn free stamps with Sale-A-Bration and other promotions
- Be eligible for cash bonuses, product bonuses, exciting incentive trips and many other awards
- Be eligible to earn additional income based on your monthly product sales
- Invite others to join your team (recruit) and receive additional compensation.
- Receive 2 free months of a personalized Stampin' Up! website, on-line store and blog (optional $12.95/mo. after trial)
- Qualify for hostess benefits with your personal orders
If you are interested in joining my team as a hobby demonstrator, there's no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to drop. You keep all your goodies.
If you are intersted in joining my team as a business demonstrator, I offer support and training based on your needs and desires. I have a team Facebook page and Yahoo Group where I share tips and samples. With my 12 years of experience, my Rising Star and Stampin' Start achievements, I believe I am qualified to help you reach the goals you set for yourself.
If you are not sure, take Stampin' Up for a test drive with no obligation! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and get all the benefits of a Stampin' Up demonstrator for one full quarter (at least 3 months). During this time, you have access to all the discounts and benefits of a demonstator without any obligation to sell anything, buy anything or do workshops.
If your only desire is to get the kit at a savings and enjoy the discounts and benefits, it's OK!! I know it's hard to believe, but it is here in writing and it is absolutely authentic. I know because I took the test drive myself when I first started. I loved the drive and decided to stay on...that was 10 years ago!
If you try it and you like it, $300 in total retail sales renews your benefits BEYOND your first FULL Stampin' Up! quarter. This total includes your own purchases and/or customer sales (based on retail prices). When you continue to submit $300 in total retail sales each quarter, you continue your demonstratorship. Once you do not reach that level of commitment, you will be given a one month pending period and then your demonstratorship will be discontinued. To rejoin, it will be necessary to purchase another Starter Kit.
The product in the kit is yours to keep whether you decide to try this for one month, one year or ten years. You can even return any unused product for up to one year with a full refund so try it out...you have nothing to lose and LOTS of fun to gain!
It can be a fun job or a fun hobby…it’s your choice but either way the discounts and benefits are great!
HAVE QUESTIONS? - If you want more info about joining the MAD Stampers Team, please EMAIL me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will do my best to answer your questions.
READY TO START? - It's easy to order the Starter Kit. Make a wish list that includes $125 of your favorite items (you only pay $99) then simply CLICK HERE to place your order.